Awkward! Deze ouders deelden de meest gênante uitspraken van hun kinderen
Aangezien kinderen soms nog niet helemaal doorhebben hoe de wereld in elkaar zit, kunnen er weleens opmerkelijke vragen of uitspraken uit hun mond komen. Zoals de vraag of een donkere man gemaakt is van chocolade, bijvoorbeeld.
Hoewel dit natuurlijk heel grappig kan zijn, kan het ook gênante situaties voor de ouders opleveren. Onderstaande ouders deelden online de meest ongemakkelijke uitspraken die hun kind ooit maakte, wat in awkward maar hilarische situaties resulteerde.
1. Friend’s son, 5 years old, pointed at a Muslim women in the mall wearing full garb (including face) and shouted, “Mom, a ninja!” – dotdotdot_goose
2. On our way to watch my daughter play soccer, my son was asking me about how babies were made. So I told him all about the sperm and the egg and so on. He seemed to reflect deeply about what I had said. Get to soccer and we sit among all the other parents and he blurts out “Dad, is your sperm still inside me?” I almost fucking died. – jibbletmonger
3. My daughter once asked a black guy why he was made of chocolate. I was incredibly embarrassed. He thought it was hilarious. – imjustgonnalurk
4. Took my kids to see Puss and Boots, and when lights dimmed and Puss appeared on the screen, my middle son screamed, ‘It’s pussy time!’ The whole theater was cracking up — I laughed so hard I cried. – Glen
5. When I was 5 or 6 we were at my Dad’s company picnic. I was introduced to his boss and I told him, “My Daddy says you’re a son of a bitch.” My Dad’s co-workers fed me ice cream all afternoon. – agreeswithfishpal
6. When my daughter was two and asking about the anatomical differences between herself and her baby brother, I taught her the proper terms and that women and girls had vaginas and vulvas and boys and men had penises and testicles. Whilst browsing through Kohl’s that holiday season (store was PACKED), she loudly exclaimed as she pointed to ever stranger we passed “BOY! Penis and tentacles!” “GIRL! Gyyyyyynah and Volvo!” Lather rinse repeat. The kicker was the androgynous cashier. She asked “Boy or girl?”. The cashier was a trooper and smiled “Girl, sweetie.” Kid proudly screams back “Gyyyyynah and VOLVO!” – tiffychele
7. Three-year-old daughter Madeleine said very loudly in public toilets: ”Mummy, why do you have a beard on your bottom?”. – Emma Gill
8. When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter we explained to my older daughter that mommy has a baby in her belly and daddy put it there. Well she always wants to be just like mommy so she started going around telling people she has a baby in her belly and her daddy put it there….. you can imagine the looks I got. – Heather Hatfield
9. My three year old daughter will yell “LOOK DADDY! A GANGNAM STYLE!” whenever she see’s an Asian man. – Reddit
10. Daughter was rubbing my face with a small football earlier, she thought it was funny so I let her carry on. Later on we were in a restaurant when out of nowhere she gives it “I gave my daddy a ball massage before”.
We didn’t stay for dessert. – Jason Manford